855-647-8469 – Building Demolition, Wrecking, Concrete Cutting and Clean-up projects in Los Angeles County, California can finally be performed safely by choosing Dependable Demolition. Free estimates are available by simply calling 855-647-8469. We have over 100 years of combined knowledge when it comes to Commercial and Industrial Demolition in Los Angeles County, California. In ground and above ground Swimming Pool removal is easy by calling for a free estimate 855-647-8469.
** Endorsed Local Provider **
Call Toll Free (888) 885-6473 FREE Quotes
Swimming Pool & Driveway Removal, House & Commercial Demolition
- Certified, Licensed & Bonded
- Fast Emergency Response
- Difficult and Unusual Cases
- Full Disaster Recovery
- Recycling Services
(888) 204-4728 Toll Free
- Commercial Dumpsters
- Roll Off Dumpsters
- Portable Toilets
- Garbage Collection
Toll Free Phone Call
- Swimming Pool
- House Demolition
- Driveway Removal
- Commercial Demolition
Demolition in Los Angeles County, CA
Dependable Demolition is available in Los Angeles County, CA for your home renovation, swimming pool removal, or driveway demolition. There is no demolition service too large or small for us. Dependable Demolition removes your debris as well as offers recycling for discarded materials. We provide Los Angeles County residents quality hometown demolition services at an affordable price with our quality guarantee.
Dependable Demolition goes to great length to give Los Angeles County residents the quality service they deserve. We provide you the attention and ease of local Los Angeles County contractor with the versatility of service from a national company.
We list pre-screened contractors in Los Angeles County that will take care of you right where you are. You choose the company, we guarantee the job gets done.Call toll free 855-647-8469 to get a free quote.
Dependable Demolition provides services near Los Angeles County.
Contact one of our local demolition contractors today or call toll free 855-647-8469.
What affects the price of a demolition? What questions should I ask to estimate the cost of the project?
- Building Description: Square footage and number of stories may affect the scope of the demolition. Block, brick, wood, steel, concrete, asphalt, shingles, etc can all affect the pricing.
- Disposal or Salvage: An easily overlooked cost is the cost of removal and disposal of the debris after the demolition. Don’t forget to calculate hauling and transport costs as well as any landfill fees that may be added to the project. Sometimes the materials in your structure can be sold for scrap or salvaged and recycled in other ways. Not only is this is great approach for the environment, it can help offset the cost of the project.
- Environmental Impact and Permits: If the building is older, there may be environmental concerns as well. Talk to your contractor about possible inspections for Lead-Based Paint and Asbestos Abatement. These compliance fees and additional permits may add to the cost.
- Site Prep: If you are preparing the site for future use, your demolition may require clearing and prepping the site. Talk to your contractor for those fees.
Why is it important to use a local demolition contractor?
The cost of a demolition project is affected by many factors. By working with a qualified, endorsed local demolition contractor in Los Angeles County, not only will have a more accurate estimate of costs, but you will understand more the local requirements for your type of project. Local experts can help with everything from site preparation, project planning, pulling permits, environmental safeguards and debris removal. These important decisions made ahead of time can help keep the costs down. Call one of the qualified contractors listed here or give us a call toll free at 855-647-8469.
Contact your local government authorities to learn exactly what is needed to do the job right. Each location has different permitting requirements by the city, county, and/ or state. Consider the regulations related to notifications, noise, hours of demolition, disposal of the debris, etc. Selecting a demolition contractor in the Los Angeles County area helps insure your professional is aware of these regulations and able to pull permits for the project.
Bundling your Portable Restroom and Dumpster Rental and Save Money
Through our partnerships with 123 Dumpster Rental and 123 Portable Toilet Rental, we are now offering more services geared toward and bundled especially for the special events market. Porta-Potty rentals or Portable Toilets are a usual “add on” service, and is regularly offered along with hand sink and even portable shower rentals. Not everyone who needs dumpster rental service also needs Porta-Potty rentals as well, but it is nice to know the services are available if they do. By bundling these services, we help special event planners save time by dealing with fewer vendors. Also, there are price savings associated with package deals which make them attractive for consumers. Start saving today by call toll-free 1-888-651-9449
We Are Here to Help
Dumpster Rental and Disaster relief provided by networking with organizations such as FEMA, Home Land Security, Red Cross, and your local city code enforcement.
Dependable Demolition also offers discounts to all tax exempt customers including all churches, the disabled, veterans and many more non-profit organizations.Call today to get started. 1-855-647-8469.